- You can use Illustrations for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- You can use an Illustration to create an End Product for yourself or for a client.
- You can make any number of copies of the End Product created using an Illustration. You can distribute the End Product through multiple media (i.e. website, social media, eBooks.)
- You can modify or manipulate an Illustration, or combine the Illustration with other works, to suit your End Product.
What’s not allowed (common-sense limitations):
- You can’t re-sell, or re-distribute Blush Illustrations.
- You can’t use Illustrations as the basis for merchandising. For example, printing an Illustrations from Blush straight onto a T-shirt is not allowed.
- You can’t compile Illustrations from Blush to replicate a similar or competing service.
- You can’t claim ownership of an Illustration, even if modified. The Artist of each Illustration retains ownership.
You do not need to ask permission from or provide credit to the illustrator or Blush, although it is appreciated when possible. Blush grants you an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, and use Illustrations made on Blush for free, without permission from or attributing the illustrator or Blush. This license does not include the right to compile illustrations from Blush to replicate a similar or competing service.